OUGHTERSIDE AND ALLERBY PARISH COUNCIL
THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY 12th OCTOBER 2021 AT 7.00 PM IN
PROSPECT VILLAGE HALL
Dear Parish Councillor,
You are summoned to attend the next meeting of Oughterside and Allerby Parish Council, as detailed above.
2. Declaration of interest.
3. To approve and accept the minutes of the last Oughterside & Allerby parish council meeting held on Tuesday 14th September 2021, as a true record.
4. Public participation/open session, 15 minutes allowed including clerks update.
5. Police Matters
6. Matters concerning District and County Councillors.
7. Applications for Development.
8. Receive and approve the audited half yearly parish accounts 2021/22. All documents circulated before the meeting.
9. Updates on Pond Green play area refurbishment and tree felling and pruning.
10. Update on parish wild flowering projects.
11. Parish councillor vacancies.
12. Consider December INSIDE content.
13. Progress report, clerk
14. Oughterside councillors’ reports
16. Payments for approval
17. Date and time of the next meeting Tuesday 9th November 2021 7.00pm at Prospect Village Hall.
Mike Milner, Clerk and RFO to Oughterside & Allerby Parish Council 7th Oct’ 2021