OUGHTERSIDE AND ALLERBY PARISH COUNCIL
THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON
TUESDAY 14th DECEMBER 2021 AT 7.00 PM IN
PROSPECT VILLAGE HALL
Dear Parish Councillor,
You are summoned to attend the next meeting of Oughterside and Allerby Parish Council, as detailed above.
2. Declaration of interest.
3. To approve and accept the minutes of the last Oughterside & Allerby parish council meeting held on Tuesday 9th November 2021, as a true record.
4. To elect as a parish councillor Andrea Warwick, 13 Osborne Place, Prospect, CA7 2LG by co-option. Details and CV circulated to current councillors prior to the meeting.
5. Public participation/open session, 15 minutes allowed including clerks update.
6. Police Matters
7. Matters concerning District and County Councillors.
8. Applications for Development.
9. To consider and set the Oughterside and Allerby parish council precept figure for financial year 2022/23. All budget docs circulated and discussed at November 2021 meeting.
10. “Planting for Pollinators” report following site visits with Cumbria Wildlife Trust members on Friday 10th December.
11. Report on refurbishment of current play area equipment at Pond Green and Oughterside playing field. Clerk.
12. New play area equipment fund raising update. Cllr R S.
13. Feedback on December INSIDE content.
14. Progress report, clerk
15. Oughterside councillors’ reports
17. Payments for approval
18. Date and time of the next meeting Tuesday 8th February 2022 7.00pm at Prospect Village Hall.
Mike Milner, Clerk and RFO to Oughterside & Allerby Parish Council 9th Dec’ 2021